Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Book a Library Induction for Your Team
Whether you have new members joining your team or you just want a refresher on the services and resources that the library can offer to support your decision-making, contact us to book a bespoke induction, tailored to your Team's requirements.
telephone: 01823 342433
to find out more
A library induction by one of our librarians will give your team a guided tour around the library webpages, pointing out the resources and services which are most likely to be valuable to their professional practice.
These could include any of the following:
- Browzine to search for specific e-journals
- Conversation Cafe
- How to register for BMJ Best Practice and UpToDate
- How to register for Knowledge Share current awareness bulletin
- How to register for library training
- How to request an article
- How to request a book
- How to request an evidence/ literature search
- Study room booking
- Online library catalogue
- Wellbeing resources including BookEnds book club
- Where to find e-resources